Sunday 28 January 2018

Hi, my love (and anyone related.) ❤

28/1/2018

Back again, same place.
Hi people, hi!


Hi.
Let's look at this email I wrote but send to no one because it's not rlly for anyone. It's for  me.

Written on 23/1/2018




From: izzahsafiah13@gmail.com
To: -

Subject: Clouds that go away...

HI,
I am sending you this e-mail because nothing feels better than writing srsly. Bear with me.


              Yesterday, as I was seating leisurely, not wanting to study because it was fucking evening, I looked at the skies. I looked.. I looked.. and I looked.. there was nothing special, no cloud looked better than the other, but I am really at peace. That particular moment, to say that it was beautiful is an understatement. That moment wasn’t anything I had ever been regarded with my whole-not-yet-finished-life. That moment, I was happy, I was calm, I was grateful, I was present, I was pulled back to zero base where everything started, and no matter how many problems I had, how pages of reference books I needed to read, it all just behind me. I was at an empty chamber, or known as mind, that had yet been so clear and peaceful, except that now, or at least, yesterday, it had been. 

                 There are reasons why clouds move. There are reasons why clouds aren’t the same the second time we look at it. There are... – to mend hearts, the clouds go along with all your problems. Sometimes, you get lost in it, and the problems cant seem to find you anymore. Sometimes, you get a hold of it, but it slips.. but that’s okay. At least, your heart is more purified then. What matters is, you know this simple thing you can do to take care of yourself now. If you’re worried, stressed, depressed, angry, or even confused, take your time and look at the skies. Look at the superiority of the wide blue skies even though it is behind the clouds, and look at the inferiority of each clouds that are shattered but still pleasantly ethereal.

                 We are looking... We, who need help are looking. And, it’s true. It did make the moment a better time, the surrounding a better place, the person a better personalities, and life, a better journey, with purposes.

Yours,
the girl who loves the skies, am thinking and living.

You know I love you.. srsly..


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com