Friday 3 June 2016

By me for me

I wonder how many words are there altogether. And how many did we actually know.
And who create them. Who said 'walk' means walk?
I guess that is not important. All I know, is that word is a beautiful, magnificent enigma.
All beautiful things like poetry, confession and cool lyrics come from words. But things like mockery, curse and rejection are also words.
My life are surrounded by words. I love writing and reading. I love studying lyrics and poem. I write everyday.
In the end, I'm used to them. The way they enter my mind and I quickly grab my pen and sticky notes. To the point where I don't have friends anymore.
Words become my habit. Every time people are doing something, I just sit there writing. I write whatever crosses my mind. And when I read them again, it feels new. Like I never wrote them before.
One thing I always do while I'm shopping with my families is I will buy myself a new notebook even when I had them already. Tons of them. I also buy books to the point my mum hates the way I'm spending my money.
Words never disappoint me. And I will never did that to them too.

"Writing creates new world for you. First  they desolate you. Then, you're alone with them and that's when you know you're life is good. Writing makes you new and fresh."

- me.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com